Total Economic Impact Study™
Forrester reports a ROI of 394% and total benefits of over $14.54 million over three years for XM Cyber’s Attack Path Management.
Here is what we learned:With XM Cyber, the composite organization experiences:
- A $12.4 million reduction in costs associated with remediation, fines, customer costs, lost revenue, and brand reputation rebuilding.
- Cutback in pen testing costs by $1.4 million.
- A $700,000 decline in labor costs related to patching and remediation activities.
- A 90% reduction in the likelihood of a severe breach.
"As you would expect, [a bank is] quite strong at managing risk and cyber itself. Today we are easily in the best place we've ever been. XM Cyber has been a significant factor."
– Cybersecurity leadership, financial services
Download your copy today and see the results for yourself!